Cats are famous for being independent and self-sufficient, but they still depend on their human caregivers to truly live happy and healthy lives. At All Natural Pet Supply, our cat health products will help your cat to be at his healthy best.
We offer a wide array of supplements and vitamins for optimal sustenance, as well as topical products.
Our large selection of cat health supplies include:
- Flea and Tick Control – In the Pacific Northwest, fleas are always a concern when it comes to our pets. We offer over-the-counter flea drops, shampoos, and collars to keep the pests at bay.
- Joint Care Products – as our pets age, joint issues can appear, causing our cats pain and discomfort. We offer joint care tablets, treats and powders to help with this condition.
- Behavioral – many cats suffer from anxiety issues, and products like Feliway spray and calming chews can help with stress-related behavioral issues
- First Aid – Just as with people, it’s important that you have an emergency first aid kit on hand for pet injuries. Wound care, bandages, and other emergency care items are supplied by us.
- Skin and Eye Care – We offer over-the-counter itch relief creams and wound care creams, as well as eye drops for cats.
- Dental Care – We offer dental treats for cats, as well as kitty-sized toothbrushes and even “tasty” and safe toothpaste to keep your cat’s pearly whites shining and healthy.
- Hairball Treatment – We supply Laxatone paste for cats that are prone to hairballs, and cats think it’s a treat!
- Grooming Supplies – From cat-friendly dematting/shedding brushes to dry shampoo, All Natural Pet Supply has the products you need to keep your cat looking his best.
Make Sure to Visit Your Veterinarian
Our products provide for the general well-being of your pets, and are not meant to replace your veterinarian. Make sure your feline friend gets a full checkup every year, and anytime she has a medical issue.